AC High Capacity Motors - to 12000kW Baldor Reliance Premium Feature motors represent the ultimate in performance. These motors are uniquely engineered to solve a specific industrial need and/or to ensure dependable, efficient operation in the unique environment in which it will be used. All offer premium efficiencies to help reduce operating costs and to provide you with a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
AC Motors - V*S Master – Inverter Duty Motors The V*S Master motor, like the RPM AC motor, was designed from the beginning to be a Variable Speed Inverter Duty motor. It is not a fixed speed motor design that has been re-rated to be an Inverter Duty motor. All V*S Master motors are designed to operate from zero speed to base speed with full load current and torque below the class F temperature rise. Each V*S Master has three thermostats, one per phase, to provide Inverter Duty thermal protection. The V*S Master 1500 rpm, 900 rpm and 750 rpm motors truly provide the performance of a blower-cooled motor in a TEFC enclosure. This means that the customer does not need to purchase and mount a blower motor, starter or install three-phase power leads to a blower motor.
AC Motors – RPM™ – Inverter Duty Vector Performance When space is at a premium, the RPM™ AC induction motor is the answer. RPM™ AC induction motors pack maximum torque into a small space. Available in totally enclosed and drip-proof guarded designs, the RPM™ AC motor can be up to three frame sizes smaller than the traditional NEMA or IEC motor. Leveraging our knowledge of variable speed DC motors the RPM™ AC motor combines square frame design, efficient cooling and premium insulation systems to provide ultimate torque performance in a compact package.
Features • Designed for optimized performance and longer life on adjustable frequency power
• Provides continuous constant torque down to zero speed in addition to high overload torque
• Custom designs for any base speed and extended top speeds using optimum pole technology
• Capable of handling the most demanding applications up to 756kW.
• The laminated steel frame design in the 210 frame and larger offers the advantage of improved active material space utilization by replacing the common heavy cast iron frame with a rugged steel structure utilizing 100% of the active material. This is the same proven design technology that has been used in Reliance DC motors for generations.
• All RPM™ IEC frame TEFC motors have electrical designs that meet IEC global standards. All motor hardware is hard metric including bolts and conduit box connections. These motors are CE compliant and meet IEC standards for your high performance IEC applications up to 725kW. IEC flange mounting is also available.
DC Motors - RPM™ III - 1 to 396kW Reliance has a proud history in the design and manufacture of DC motors for all industry sectors. RPM III DC Motors combine the best features from all Reliance designs plus new advances in design and construction from our continuous R&D efforts. RPM III DC Motors provide more power, reliability and easier serviceability in a smaller package.
RPM III DC Motors are the third generation of Reliance motors, and are specifically “Performance Matched” for variable speed applications utilizing rectified power. Here’s why this enhanced product is ideally suited to meet today’s and tomorrow’s most demanding industrial requirements.
DC Motors - Super RPM™ - 375 to 2250kW Reliance Super RPM™ Motors are the industries leading DC motors for heavy industrial applications. These motors are custom assembled from a huge arsenal of industrial experience and technical innovation built over 100 years.